Family Faith Formation Program
Welcome to Faith Formation 2022-2023
Due to low enrollment numbers in grades 1; 3-7, our Gospel Weeklies group, we are moving all classes to meet from 9:30AM-10:30AM (in between the 8:30AM and the 10:30AM Mass). Please choose the 8:30AM option when enrolling your child. If this time will not work for you please contact Christina in the Faith Formation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about our At-Home program. Thank you!
- Here’s a link to a
- for 2022-23 Faith Formation program that will introduce you to our program for the upcoming school year.
- The second slide gives you the updated changes to the program.
- The calendar of dates for classes are linked and available on the specific program slide, Gospel Weeklies and/or Sacramental Preparation classes.
PROGRAMS: There are two programs offered through the St. Bernard Faith Formation office. General grade level instruction is provided for Grades 1, 3-7 with the Gospel Weeklies program. This program has both in-person class and at-home requirements. Any student in Grades 2, 8 or 9 will attend our Sacramental Preparation program to prepare for First Communion and Confirmation. Each program has a different class schedule and time frame. PLEASE NOTE: If you have children in both programs, their class schedules are on different Sundays.
- One registration form per family (up to 4 children).
- Please be sure to review the necessary documents that are required for completion.
- You will select how many children you are registering and you will fill in their specific information for each child.
- If your child is in Grades 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 - you must choose your Gospel Weeklies program session time preference.
- There is a class size max of 15 students per session. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- If your child is in Grades 2, 8, 9 - the system will automatically place them into their Sacramental Preparation program outlined in the Powerpoint Presentation.
- Credit card and/or checking account can be used for payment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Faith Formation office at 401-295-0387 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions, please call the parish office at 295-0387 or fill out the contact form below.